Our leading client based in Washington is looking for an Accountant with solid experience SAP FI-CO). The successful candidate will be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the general ledgers for the companies assigned to them. This includes performance of financial analysis, application of any local regulations, and compliance with policies and procedures for those companies.
They will be able to fully close a significant entity autonomously and has a good understanding of the processes feeding into the General Ledger accounting.
• Completeness and documentation of financial records
• Compliance of the financial records with policies and procedures
• Financial analysis over the entity, or subgroups of entities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
• Advanced professional qualification (such as CPA) preferred
• SAP experience (FI-CO) required
• More than two to three years operational experience in a similar role, preferably in an international organisation
• Fluency in English, both oral and written. Fluency in Spanish highly desired. Other relevant foreign languages an asset.
• Strong analytical skills and detail-focused
• Proven problem assessment and solving skills
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Ability to plan own time carefully and to prioritise with limited supervision
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in an international business environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an established organisation with excellent career progression.