Manassas, United States
Space & Satellite
Our client is a leading global satellite company satellite who is seeking a number of experienced RF/Ground Systems Engineer to be based in either Manassas, VA or Betzdorf, Luxembourg in Europe.
The ideal person must have:
- Minimum 3 years of combined experience and/or education in Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- Experience working in the field to build, design, develop antenna systems
- Hands-on engineering experience in satellite ground systems engineering/project management and systems installation and testing
- Must have experience of GEO & MEO
- Hands-on experience in RF measurement techniques, test and verification of ground stations and auxiliary systems
- Good communication and presentation skills; show a proactive approach towards internal and external customers
You will be a key member of the Ground Systems engineering team providing technical knowledge in the areas of gateway infrastructure and baseband systems. Your responsibilities will include: implement and provide operations support for ground-based systems/processes utilized to enable spacecraft deployment/operations as well as service delivery to customers. The gateway team works in a dynamic environment and is looking for forward thinking individuals to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for the right person so please get in touch to apply.