(Senior) Specialist, Customer Services
Space & Satellite
Our client is a leading global satellite company who are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager who will be based in Luxembourg, where you will be managing and provisioning of service contracts. This consist of successful management of various services the client offers to generate recurrent revenue and service agreements in various areas such as VSAT networks services, Satellite teleports and servicing.
- Manage customer and vendor expectations in the SATCOM, VSAT or telecoms industry
- Ability to write co-ordinate negotiate and maintain service agreements with suppliers and subcontractor
- Actively track project cost and maintain baseline P&L
- Work closely with the sales team to support development or new revenue and upsell opportunities.
- Monitor key escalations and maintain reports and improvement plans.
- Master’s degree in RF, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering, or Information Technology
- At least 8 years of working experience in engineering, implementation, or telecommunication system servicing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a proactive approach
- Proficient in English