Marketing & Investor Relations Lead - Metals & Mining
About The Role
This individual will lead Investor Relations & Marketing activity in a lean and effective Metals & Mining focused Investment Organisation. You will represent the business within the global financial community. It is a varied and fast-paced area of the business which requires rich internal and external engagement, a proactive mind, and someone who thinks beyond just the scope of their role.
To succeed in this role, you will have
- Familiarity with the purpose of the investor relations function
- Ability to contribute to external marketing including investor decks
- Knowledge of Metals, Mining, Precious Metals and/or Minor Metals
- Finance/commercial acumen
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Good judgement and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skills in financial modelling and sound understanding of company valuation.
- Ability to develop strong requisite internal networks.
- Ability to represent the business appropriately in dealings with service providers & third parties.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Group, its operating assets, strategy and guiding principles, or an ability and willingness to develop such knowledge and understanding.
- Knowledge/understanding of accounting, finance and financial modelling.
- Ideally 4 years experience in a similar role
- Suit someone hands on, happy operating in a growing entity
- A technical background/technical understanding would be advantageous