London, , United Kingdom
Client: Global Risk Management Solutions Business
Network Engineer – EMEA
Working within a global business specialising within the FX space you will be responsible for Installing, Improving, Configuring, Updating and Administering all aspect of network architecture required to meet business objectives.
Primarily Focused on:
• Firewalls, Switches and networks
• Hardware monitoring and maintenance
• Providing leading technical support with through a highly communicative manner
• Working within change management, policies and procedures including projects
• Degree Educated to BSc or more within technology/computer/science related field
• Minimum of 4 years experience within a role of a similar nature
• Cisco experience (ideally some certification)
• Palo Alto Firewalls
• Meraki wireless and switches
Fast paced and growing, international HQ, training and certification, limited weekend work, and a very open culture of collaboration and information sharing.