DSO Developer Role, will consider remote working within European timezone (or close to -/+ 2hrs max).
We are seeking a talented developer to work on a newly created role within an advanced connectivity business where this individual will be supporting automated networks and VPNs.
- Must have experience with NSO (network system operations)
- Specific CISCO network service orchestration CISCO modular system, used to automate components.
- Specific NSO experience of 3 years minimum
- Hands on experience automates networks and/or VPNs
- You will work closely with Network engineers and the core network engineering team.
- Delivering on complex and highly scalable software projects with NSO using object Oriented analysis and design methodologies.
- Learn, understand, and automate key networking technologies and services.
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and develop APIs and abstract models in YANG, and implement reliable and scalable OO models and mapping mechanisms to multiple underlying platforms ( Cisco XE/XR, Juniper )
- Understand, apply, and implement transactional and consistency mechanisms using NETCONF and other protocols between network elements.
- Focus on backend development using YANG/Python and open source and third party components.
- You have the ability and dream to constantly learn ground-breaking software and networking technologies, and are able to apply them in the Agile development process
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing software applications using Python
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience developing NSO packages.
- Experience developing with technologies such as NETCONF, YANG, JSON, REST.
- Experience with networking and network management concepts are a plus