Our client is a leading ICT and data infrastructure company who provide flexible and scalable high-quality communications and cloud solutions across Africa. Our client is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team based in Johannesburg. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the procurement function. You will ensue all operational and strategic sourcing tasks are completed in line with the company’s policies and procedures. There will also be the management of subsidiaries sourcing operations and contract management of services.
- Review sourcing policies and best practices to improve efficiently
- Issue and control RFQ/tenders to suppliers
- Negotiation of pricing, contractual terms, and payment terms with new suppliers.
- Management of order processing
- Management of supplier contracts and relationship management.
- Stakeholder management across the business and subsidiaries.
- Strong procurement background and knowledge of operational and strategic sourcing.
- Ideally hold CIPS qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of the ICT and Telecommunication background
- Minimum of 3 year in management role
- Excellent written and verbal English language