Our client is a leading global satellite company who are seeking an experienced Sales Manager who has hands on experience in the field of Fixed data. As a Fixed data Sales Manager, you will have knowledge of European Telecommunications and Cloud organisations, with the strong knowledge of Satellite networks and how it all connects. You will ideally have a strong technical understanding and be able to work with clients and internal team to design the right solution, so experience of strong service delivery is essential.
• Establish close relationships with executive of key global accounts
• Negotiate and close high-volume contracts to achieve assigned revenue targets
• Identify new products and services that will add value to the customer and the business focussing on Broadband, Enterprise, Energy and Cloud
• Coordinate with a multi-disciplinary team of Engineer, Finance, Legal and operational staff
• Knowledge and skills across the following areas: Satellite networking, Ethernet/IP networking, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, plus Mobile/Cellular networks including LTE/5G, Enterprise IT/OT, and IoT.
• Excellent selling and negotiation skills with the ability to make commercial offers
• Problem solving and decision-making skills to have the capacity to analyse complex and diverse problems and balance risk with opportunity.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree within Engineering, Marketing, or Commerce
• At least 5 years professional experience in Satellite, Telecommunications
• Proven track record of successful Sales Management
• Experience working with Fixed Deposit customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and French