Our client is a leading Data Centre cluster based in Hong Kong and Singapore who offer managed IT services and colocation services for virtual and physical infrastructure.
• Work with internal and external operations teams, service delivery teams, and security teams to provide deployment projects
• Design conceptualise, implement and commission the new deployment in line with customer requests
• Responsible for engaging sales and the ability to push out addition and alterations works with regard to new customer request, deployment or removal of DC services
• Solid experience as a Data Centre engineering Manager or Chief engineer in facilities management.
• Strong experience with project and stakeholder management including budgeting, forecasting and project change management
• Experience in capacity planning in multiple locations
• Ability to work with sales and pre-sales environment and understand complete sales cycle
• Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin